Bought myself a fukubukuro bag from CozyCot online spree quite some time ago and am so looking forward to it. Finally manage to spare some time to collect my loot @ Ninki-O store today. How excited!
While traveling back home with my goodie bag in hand, I can’t help but feel that the bag is kinda light weight for its S$80 worth of contents. And I was soon to be proved right.
I eagerly opened up my goodie bag to reveal the following items:
01. Kiehl Yerba Mate Tea Toner 250ml
02. Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail 140ml
03. Guerlain Nourishing Lip Balm Delicate Nudes SPF 10
04. Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo 90ml
05. Summer’s Eve Feminine Cleansing Mist Sensitive Skin 59ml
06. Nestle Fitness Low Fat Whole Wheat Cereal 30G
07. Bio-essence Tanaka White White & Firm Double Action Essence Sample Sachet 5G
08. Biotherm Aquasource Clarifying Hydrating Gel Sample 5ml
09. Fuel For Life Unlimited EDP Sample 1.5ml
10. Vichy LIFTACTIV CXP Night Sample Sachet 1.5ml
11. Beyond Beauty Complimentary Treatment Voucher
Choose one of the following:
Face: Diamond Face Brightener (60 mins/ worth S$200)
Body: Powerslim (20 mins/ worth S$250)
EXP: 28 FEB 2011
12. J’s Service Vouchers (1 x S$50 + 5 x S$10)
EXP: 28 FEB 2011
13. Dr Grandel S$20 Cash voucher
14. The School Of Make-up Discount Voucher
Eyebrow Shaping @ S$5
This is the 3rd time I bought fukubukuro bag from CozyCot, but this is the first time I felt so disappointed with my bag. The content does not seems to make up to S$80 worth in my opinion. That’s not all. 2 out of the 4 set of vouchers are expiring this month. If I were to collect my bag any later than today, I would have an even lower chance of using them as prior appointment is required. And more, the back of the vouchers bears a stamp that said: “CozyCot Birthday”, which means… …
If I were to choose between this and the mystery bag from The Sample Store (2010 Xmas Mystery Bag), I would have choose the latter and give this a missed.
But then again, maybe it’s me who made a bad choice among the bags. I can only wished all the best to the others who bought the bag too. Maybe you guys are more lucky than me.