Yet another online forum to redeem samples at the price of postage introduced to me by July. Here’s my very first parcel of samples redeemed.
It works the same way as FR3B, except that one can only checkout 2 samples per redemption and the postage cost is fixed at $2.50. A bit more expensive than FR3B but should be fine since the sample sizes are larger in sizes too. Will be back for my feedback after I used the samples.
Had a tough day today and decided to dropped by my favourite store- Watsons to get some treats for myself. Shopping at Watsons never fails to brighten up my day and I am always able to find something new and interesting there. And I ended my trip with many goodies in bag.
Was so happy to receive a surprise box from Singpost. Wonder what goodies are awaiting me inside that box.
Content of box:
– 2 X $3 Sentosa 4D Magix & Cineblast voucher
– 1 X Cute Lime greem spiral magnet
– 1 X Voucher to redeem for a free glass of Absolut Twist
– 1 X Beyond Beauty membership card
– 1 X Letter to redeem for free face/ body/ spa treatment
– 1 X Lao Laurier pad Sample
– 1 X Kao Attack detergent + softener sample set
– 1 X Mmmm! sample spices
– 1 X Asience Shine Therapy sample set
– 1 X Carl’s Jr Small burger plastic mascot
– 1 X Carl’s Jr $2 discount voucher
Every copy of Cleo magazine purchase at Books Kinokuniya entitles you to a retail bottle of Nuxe Aroma-Perfection purifying cleansing gel (250ml) worth S$42
Had been wanting to try out the latest bb cream from Skin 79 but did not want to commit on a retail bottle. Was so happy to find someone selling the sample bottle on ebay that I bought 2 bottles, for my sister and myself. Another bb cream from the same seller caught my eye and I bid for it as well. Off I go with my newly found toys. Will be back for my feedback soon.